Friday, November 22, 2013

Lawsuit? Really?

So I just had a call from my now former fire chief telling me the fire department was going to be sued because of their affiliation with my dog.... MY DOG!!!! Not the fire department dog - MINE! This woman has lost her ever loving mind for real. I will fight this as long and as hard as I can and even if I lose the battle for my dog, I will continue to fight to have the state laws changed in regards to breeding.

All I know is that I was given a dog on 11/27/2013 because he is deaf, I have maintained his care and upkeep for the past 360 days. I have paid his vet bills and bought his food. NOT the fire department, NOT the breeder, NOT anyone other than my fiancee and I....

So is she suing us for slander? Because anything I have said about her is true. Is she suing me for defamation of character? Again, everything I have said is true. Harassment? I have sent her one e-mail telling her my feelings and I have used my freedom of speech in voicing my feelings on a public forum. I do not see that as harassment.

And in regards to my station, I have only run two calls on accident since early summer, MY dog has only been to the station maybe four times in his life and none since last December.... So how in the heck is the fire department involved in the least?

I am now more angry and upset than before because the station has done nothing, said nothing, just nothing in regards to this dog.... What the devil is wrong with this person? That I care more about the mother of my dog than the owner does and it all started because she is breeding these girls in puppy mill fashion? I knew I couldn't put anything past her, but this is just unreal....

No comments:

Post a Comment