Sunday, November 17, 2013

Known Health Issues with Sold Puppies

1) At least one of her pups was sold with a known heart murmur, the murmur did go away with age.

2) Two female puppies from the Oct. 9, 2012 breeding of Prince Pongo Blue Bowden & Diamond Perdita Juliet Bowden have had kidney issues at less than one year of age.

3) From the same breeding mention in #2 at least 2 pups were bilateral deaf and at least two were unilateral deaf, I could be mistaken, but I believe I was told there were more than that deaf AND uni.

4) At least one puppy had severe kennel cough upon leaving Lisa's kennel.

These first for are known problems as of Nov. 17th, 2013, more may be posted at a later date if I find more.

1 comment:

  1. As a dog owner, we are responsible to give our pets a proper take care, feed them and make sure their good health. Your blog was so different from the articles I read before because you don't have much information but they all important. I learned a lot from the ideas I saw here and I can use this to my dogs. For more information please visit this link: http://wellpets.co.uk/sittingbourne/

    ReplyDelete